Wednesday 11 July 2007

Flickritis


I totally have nothing to do these days. That's because there's no jobs for me to do at the moment. Next one is this friday, so I have two days to find ways to spend time. I've been reading Volkskrant magazines, rewatched a DVD from Magnolia (great movie, but the first time was the best), editing pictures in photoshop; which spawned this great pic I made with a new cool invert your negative with digital camera technique, playing video games (Nintendo DS, Gamecube, GBA)...I want to buy Resident Evil 4 for the Wii, but I'm really low on cash, so I better wait.
Another thing that many people do I guess when they have nothing to do is: to snack. And you get lazier to buy new stuff, so you just make snacks from scraps.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to get busy again, and I know that the first step is to get away from the computer!! So, bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).