Tuesday 3 June 2008

Welcome back, pack!



On a wonderful night, coming home from a long day's work, came as a great surprise a combo of 3 packages by mail.
The smallest envelope held my new bank-card.
The bigger one was the original version of "le scaphandre et le papillon". Very excited, as I've been waiting to analyze it!
And the last package was a huge box, with (I already knew) my backpack that was stolen in Germany.

As I had already asked the info clerk by email, there wasn't anything of value left in the except my passport.
They couldn't just send the passport though, they would have to send the entire backpack back in a huge box.
It cost me 40 euros, by god, but a new passport would cost double.
So I still checked the inside of the bag and in a way I'm happy with what was inside.
Funny that some things a thief doesn't care about can make you have so many memories...

No comments: