Tuesday 18 November 2008

The art of sharing

Today. I made small pan-pizzas.

For my father, brother, the cook and myself.
Usually when I cook, I also do the dishes.

Somehow, when you're into the process of creating, you also want to be part of the destruction, and in this case, renewal.
I read somewhere that people sometimes give, in order to be happy.
(And that this was the reason why a lot of single people buy dogs.)

It's true that I feel happier after having done this.
Recently I changed the lay-out of our computer room with one desk, into a room with two desks.
Now I can share my favourite music with the other person in the room.
(In the background of the picture is the other desk, where my brother sits now).

Sharing is: DJ-ing, cooking, re-styling, re-mailing, photo-posting, standing-in, realising.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enfin des nouvelles :) Keep going..